Make sure to get over to Biblical Womanhood for the details of this weekly inspiration to make our homes a haven!
We also had a busy weekend, and today my hubby (The Man) is still on vacation from work. We have plans to take the kids to a special park not far away and to have dinner with some out-of-town friends. This may be more like a ONE-hour cleanup!
Here's the plan:
1. Clean up kitchen and mop floors.
2. Quick clean-up of bathrooms--wipe down with Clorox wipe and swish toilets.
3. LAUNDRY!! Try to make it through the pile from camping over the weekend.
4. Quick pick-up of downstairs (living room, family room), and put away garage sale pile (currently clogging the coat closet) in crawlspace.
5. Quick pick-up, dust and vacuum of upstairs.
That's quite a list, including the other things going on today! Maybe a bit too ambitious! I'd better get off the ol' PC and get going!! I'll update later...